Lime Connect hosts a variety of outanding scholarship programs with our corporate partners - some of which include a paid internship to get you started on a great career. All scholarships are awarded based on merit - not financial need, and students do not need to be registered with disability services/access centres on campus nor do they need to provide proof of disability.
Scholarship opportunities include:
- For undergraduate and graduate students pursuing studies in both the US and Canada
- $10,000 USD(students in the US) and $5,000USD (Students in Canada)
- Applications are now closed.
- For students pursuing studies in both the US and Canada
- $10,000 (students in the US) or $5,000 (students in Canada) plus a trip to the annual Google Scholars Retreat at the Googleplex and consideration for paid internship
- Applications are closed
- For students in Canada who are interested in careers in capital markets, finance and business banking
- C$2500 and a paid summer internship
- Candidates may express interest in multiple roles if their backgrounds are a match
- The Finance Application is now closed.
Be sure to check these opportunities out (at right), and register for The Lime Network if you have not done so already to apply and ensure that you receive notification of calls for applications from students with disabilties.
If you are not a person with a disability, but would like to be notified of scholarship application launches so that you may share with candidates who are, please join Friends of The Lime Network and we will connect with you regarding these and other opportunities.
*A person with a disability is defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more activities that others may consider to be a daily function. This definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply.