There is still time to support our fundraiser for the Pathways Scholarship for High School Students with Disabilities!
This event concluded on October 8th, 2022, however, there is still time to donate!
Join Lime Connect and hundreds of passionate riders and supporters around the world in our annual fundraising bike ride for a great cause: forging a pathway to success in the corporate workplace for students and professionals – including veterans – with disabilities. Proceeds raised will support Lime Connect’s Pathways Scholarship for High School Seniors with Disabilities and the development of our 20,000+ member Lime Network.
Ride with a purpose
Your generous contributions to the Lime Connect Century Ride will directly support:
- High School Scholarships: Lime Connect is proud to offer our Pathways Scholarship to support a smooth transition into college for high-achieving high school students with disabilities in the U.S. and Canada. A portion of the proceeds from the Lime Connect Ride goes directly toward supporting this scholarship.
- Volunteer: This event wouldn’t be possible without the support of volunteers. There are a variety of ways to contribute. Check out our volunteer page and sign up if you’re interested in supporting a great cause!
- Donate / Fundraise: Make a donation or create a fundraiser to help us reach our goal. You don’t have to attend the event to participate in the fundraiser. Lime Connect is a 501(c)(3) organization and contributions are 100% tax-deductible. You can also double your impact by finding out if your company offers a matching gifts program.
- Sponsor: Our generous sponsors are essential to the success of this event. There are a variety of sponsorship packages available for 2022 and custom opportunities can be discussed. Email us to learn more!
- Spread the Word: We appreciate your help in getting the word out to others who may be interested in supporting the ride! Stay tuned for the release of our 2022 marketing toolkit.