The Lime Connect Fellowship Program For Students with Disabilities is our flagship program in the U.S. designed for highly accomplished rising juniors with disabilities.
This prestigious program guides Fellows through the summer internship recruitment process and connects them with our corporate partners – some of the world’s leading corporations – for potential Summer 2023 internships and more:
- deepens their leadership skills
- prepares them for success in their internship
- builds their confidence as a person with a disability
- engages them in the life-changing Lime Connect Fellowship community, including previous Fellows classes
- provides access to prestigious scholarships
The Fellowship Program kicks off with a leadership & development symposium in New York in July and offers individual coaching, webinars, mentoring, and Fellows community discussions throughout the year.* Upon “graduation” from the program, Fellows become part of the larger Lime Connect Fellows Community and have access to ongoing professional development, community, and networking opportunities throughout their careers.